Parenting Forums
Pregnancy Forums
Unplanned Pregnancy
Adoption Forums
Fertility Forums
Go Back   Pregnancy Forums > Due Date Buddies > July 2009

Old 01-28-2009, 10:28 PM

Default Anyone else due in July?

I just found this (obviously very new) forum and thought I'd give it a go.

I am pregnant with my second baby and am due on July 23 or 24. (My ob and ultrasound doc have different opinions.) I placed my first daughter in an open adoption when she was born thirteen years ago, so this sort of feels like a first pregnancy.

Is there anyone else out there???
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit!Spurl this Post!Stumble this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Bookmark to Squidoo!
Old 01-30-2009, 5:27 PM

Default Hi there

Hi,

Its nice to find a Due date buddy,am due July 29th,30th or 31st .Am in my 14th week,just had my US yesterday,everything was fine. At last a sigh of relief entering the 2nd trimester.Now am enjoying my pregnancy ,1st trimester i was more worried than happy.

So far its been a good pregnancy for me,except i lost a twin at 9 weeks,my little angel.Am just praying hard for the other twin to last 9 long months,they are identicals ,i had so many hopes on them,but was devasted at 9th week to hear that one passed away.Hope the baby angel sister/brother will pray for her/his sibling to survive the whole pregnancy .

How are things with you. Is this a new forum,i dont see any posts.Its good to join a post that is new.

Congratulations on your pregnancy .
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit!Spurl this Post!Stumble this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Bookmark to Squidoo!
Old 01-30-2009, 10:39 PM

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm so sorry to hear about the baby who died.

How have you been feeling during your pregnancy? I feel like I have been feeling okay...some morning sickness, lots of tiredness, etc. but nothing major. However, my husband told me yesterday that it sounds like I don't like being pregnant at all. I guess that means that I'm complaining a lot...I am going to try to tell him when I'm feeling good and balance things out a bit more. (He's worried that after this baby, I won't be willing to have another one!) I am very excited about this pregnancy and am so anxious to start feeling the little one move.
Old 02-03-2009, 6:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_to_be_me View Post
Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm so sorry to hear about the baby who died.

How have you been feeling during your pregnancy? I feel like I have been feeling okay...some morning sickness, lots of tiredness, etc. but nothing major. However, my husband told me yesterday that it sounds like I don't like being pregnant at all. I guess that means that I'm complaining a lot...I am going to try to tell him when I'm feeling good and balance things out a bit more. (He's worried that after this baby, I won't be willing to have another one!) I am very excited about this pregnancy and am so anxious to start feeling the little one move.

So far so good,no morning sickness,no nausea(just 3-4 times,same with vomitings),nothing major,i even dont have breast tenderness,no enlargement at all.This sometime make me wonder,if am pregnant at all,though my US at 14 weeks ,went well saw the baby moving and all,which was amazing.

Am just waiting to feel the movements like you.But am worried about my breasts not changing at all.I have heard,people grow 1-2 sizes by now,i dont see any changes.

How about you,are you following any specific diet...and did your body change.
I have a apt with my OB this week,but just a visit,no US.
When do you get to know the sex of the baby,or are you keeping it as a surprise till the end.

6 more months to go..............
Old 02-03-2009, 9:28 PM

Congratulations to BOTH of you! How exciting!
Old 02-05-2009, 12:58 PM

Thanks Brandy. I am so excited...Sometimes it still doesn't feel real.

Julybaby-So far I haven't had a lot of babybody changes. I look a little pregnant, but I am a little overweight and apparently I used to spend a lot of time (subconsciously) holding my belly in. I stopped doing that. My boobs are a little bigger, but not visibly noticably to other people. I've started breaking out like I am fifteen again. That pretty much sucks.

I am anxiously awaiting little baby moves in my belly. A couple times I have thought that I felt something, but nothing definitive, yet.

We plan to find out the baby's sex at our next ultrasound-probably in the end of March, early April.

How did your appointment go? Any news? Are you going to find out the sex?
Old 02-09-2009, 8:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_to_be_me View Post
Thanks Brandy. I am so excited...Sometimes it still doesn't feel real.

Julybaby-So far I haven't had a lot of babybody changes. I look a little pregnant, but I am a little overweight and apparently I used to spend a lot of time (subconsciously) holding my belly in. I stopped doing that. My boobs are a little bigger, but not visibly noticably to other people. I've started breaking out like I am fifteen again. That pretty much sucks.

I am anxiously awaiting little baby moves in my belly. A couple times I have thought that I felt something, but nothing definitive, yet.

We plan to find out the baby's sex at our next ultrasound-probably in the end of March, early April.

How did your appointment go? Any news? Are you going to find out the sex?

Thanks Brandy .
My appointment went well,i had cramping whole day after my OB visit. I dont know if its common ,but he did push very hard on my stomach to test something,no idea what,he pushed like 7-9 times,and i had a lot of cramping .May be i will let him know in the next visit,which is in March.After the Apt,he may suggest for a gender scan US in a week,when i will be 20 weeks.So one more month to see if i am having a girl./boy.Very excited,just wish it is sooner.One month is long time to wait.

How abt u,when is ur US.Do u keep guessing..
Old 02-14-2009, 4:08 PM

My next dr. appointment is next week...Maybe Wednesday? I am on vacation right now and haven't been thinking about the "real world." I am guessing that my OB is going to suggest the big u/s at that appointment. My ultrasound doc says that my OB tends to schedule them at about 18 weeks. However, the u/s doc says he prefers to do them at about 24 weeks when the baby is a bit bigger. So...I am going to TRY to wait until about 22 weeks to have the u/s done. I am very impatient, though...I don't WANT to wait!

We are planning on finding out the sex of the baby. I didn't want to, but DH is "insisting." Now, I am really looking forward to finding out, so it is all working out.
Old 02-21-2009, 6:35 AM

Free~ Anything new? How are you feeling? When is the US and did you have a nice vacay?

We need details
Old 11-19-2010, 4:30 PM

Hey Free to Be,
I am also new to the forum and I am also due in late July and I am also having my first baby! How are you feeling?
LOL, oops...just saw that date on this and I'm 1 year behind. oh well.

Last edited by PeachMuffin; 11-19-2010 at 4:33 PM..

« Due Date Dec 2009 | - »